Monday, October 7, 2013

Introduction~!

Hello there! 
If you don't know who I am (which, if you're not a follower of me on Tumblr, I'm sure you don't), my name is Pika.  I'm a huge twenty something year old kid who dresses like a pastel princess some days, a rocker/creepy cute chick on others, and like a prince every once in a blue moon.  I would just like to introduce myself to you, and welcome to my blog! Mostly I will be doing reviews on services, shops and products, but I will also be posting bits and pieces of my life, and whatever inspires me.  My style changes on a daily basis, so I would love to share that with you!
The reviews and outfit posts will really start rolling along once I purchase a new camera and tripod (which will hopefully be within the next week or so), but I will do my first review on Jbox when my package comes this week. 
I hope you guys join me on the ride, because honestly I would love to have you along! 
~Pika 

No comments:

Post a Comment